Bartholomew County Genealogical Society (BCGS) is not only about having relatives in Bartholomew County!
- Genealogy Research Tips
- Quarterly BCGS Newsletter (printed or e-mail format)
- Surname list with contact info of others who might be researching your relatives
- Researching in other counties, states and countries
- Sharing your Research Successes
- Getting Help with your Genealogy Roadblocks
Join BCGS and get help building your Family Tree! In addition, your membership will support our organization’s endeavor to continue to provide speakers and other genealogy activities.
If you are interested in the “War of 1812” Calendar (2012), please click here.
ABOUT THE SOCIETY:
Founded on September 22, 1990, the Bartholomew County Genealogical Society is dedicated to helping people interested in collecting and preserving family histories. We do this through programs, publications, and individual research assistance in response to queries. We invite anyone interested in genealogy to attend our bimonthly programs, usually held on Saturdays at the Bartholomew County Public Library, 500 Fifth Street, Columbus, IN.
Click here for directions to the library